Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Choosing the Best Brush for Your Baby


What constitutes a good brush to use for your baby? I hadn’t given it much thought before now. I was gifted with a cute little plastic hairbrush when my first daughter was born. I actually didn’t use it much as she didn’t have much hair. It wasn’t special enough to keep at it.

When we were researching which baby brush to offer from BerryBest Baby it became amazingly obvious that the simple plastic brushes were just that, plastic brushes. They were hardly comparable with this beautiful soft goats hair brush with a lovely wooden handle as the best baby hairbrush. We are delighted with this natural baby brush and are confident you’ll love it too.

If you’ve never felt genuine goat hair brush before you won’t know what I’m talking about. It’s hard to describe, but it’s so soft and gentle, yet effective enough to stimulate the hair follicles on your baby’s head and style their fine hair beautifully. In my opinion you can’t go past the natural goats hair bristle for the regular brushing of your baby’s hair.



In this video my eldest daughter is brushing our baby’s hair – as you can see it’s a fun experience.  Our baby boy always wants to grab the brush and hold it himself so I often give him a toy to distract him with while I brush his hair.  We let him hold it later, he loves how it feels and I don’t need to worry that he might spike himself with it.  








If you’re looking for a great brush for baby hair, you’ve found it!  As always, we love to hear about your experiences with this brush, and would love for you to leave a review to assist others in their purchasing decisions.



Wishing you the Berry Best,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment