Friday, January 23, 2015

Do You Brush Your Baby's Hair?



Do you brush your baby’s hair?  Do they have much hair? What’s your favorite kind of brush to use on a baby?

My answer for the first question for my first baby was, “not very often.”  I’m a bit disappointed about this now as I’m a bit more educated about how brushing your baby’s hair with a natural baby brush is beneficial for them in many ways other than making them look great.

My answer to the second question for my first baby was, “not very much.”  You see, she had very fine blond hair, you could hardly tell she had hair at all.  I wish now that I had been using a natural baby hair brush regularly on her hair.  I suspect it may have grown a bit healthier, a bit thicker, and definitely a bit shinier and silkier.  I’ll never know.  Her hair probably would have turned our similar to what it is now.  She’s 4 ½ now and has thick wavy hair, and it isn’t really blond anymore.

In contrast my 3rd baby, a boy has quite different hair.  There are no signs of curls yet, and he has much more hair now than either of my girls did at his age.  I’m making the most of it by brushing his hair regularly with a beautiful brush for baby hair.

My answer to the third question is that The BerryBest Babywooden baby hairbrush with natural goat hair bristles is our favorite.  It has beautifully soft natural bristles which feel so nice on your skin.  The maple wood handle looks and feels lovely, and has a generous size which is great for an adult’s hand.


Our baby loves to hold the brush himself too.  So much that now he is 8 months old it’s actually hard to brush his hair without him trying to grab it.  We try to distract him with toys and let him hold the brush later.  

The advantage here is that it is such a soft baby brush that we don’t have to worry about him spiking himself.

You won't know how soft a beautiful goat hair brush feels till you try it for yourself!

Wishing you the Berry Best,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment